To Our Valued Customers & Partners:
At OHD your protection truly is our priority.
Given the current situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are doing everything possible to keep our employees, their families and our customers safe.
While we continue to monitor the situation every day, the following measures will be implemented effective immediately.
- We have implemented work from home and self-isolation requirements for employees that have traveled or live with someone who has traveled to high risk areas, or have been in close proximity with people who may show symptoms, or show symptoms themselves.
- We have implemented a travel restriction grounding all non-essential travel
- We are adjusting to our customer’s situation and restricting face-to-face interaction
- Our entire team will still be able to execute Zoom video conferencing for training, demos, etc.
- We will continue to adjust the ever-changing situation and manage our business as necessary.
Also, effective immediately and due to our new decontamination metrics we will not be able to guarantee “Expedited/Overnight” processing, calibrations, etc.
We understand that these new initiatives may cause an inconvenience, which we apologize for in advance, but we must be mindful to do our part in preventing the swift spread of the virus.
Thank you for your understanding and patience while we all navigate the coming weeks and months together.
The OHD Team
Inhalation Hazard Protection for 5 Million Workers
New guidance on OSHA 1910.134